We plan to be here for our patients and clients during normal business hours but have made some adjustments to ensure the safety of both our team and clients moving forward.
We ask for your understanding and patience while we are struggling to navigate this ever-changing and unsettling situation.
*We have opened a minimal amount of farm call appointments for the foreseeable future. (We are not visiting client homes for dog or cat appointments. *Limited availability for Home Euthanasia Services*) These appointments may be subject to change of location and/or may be moved further ahead on our calendar according to the community health risks at that time. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time. Please ask about farm call protocols when requesting an appointment.
Our clinic will remain open, but the front office is closed to the public. Please help us continue to provide care by following these instructions:
- Please remain in your vehicle when you arrive for an appointment or to pick up medications.
- Call us or send us a text message at 250.640.3784 to check in
- If you are picking up medications/supplies, we would be happy to take your credit card payment over the telephone or bring a cc terminal to your car with your receipt and items.
- If you are checking in for an appointment, a team member will come to your car to bring your pet into the clinic to be examined and treated by Dr. Green. We will communicate with you over the phone during the exam and discuss treatment options. We will then return to your car with your receipt, recommendations and necessary medications. Payment can be made over the telephone or on cc terminal in your vehicle.
- For our horse, goat and sheep patients, the check in process will be similar. Upon arrival, call the clinic. A team member will open the compound gate. You may unload your animal, but remain outside of the facility building. A team member will take your animal inside for examination. We ask that you remain inside your vehicle during this time. The Dr will discuss findings and recommendations via telephone or by keeping a distance of a minimum 2 metres outside the facility building. Payment will be obtained either outside or by telephone.
- Please do not bring additional people with you to your appointment! Only 1 adult, wearing a mask, will be permitted to be present for Large Animal Appointments!
- Please do not visit us (call us before we come to your farm/barn) if you have:
- Traveled in the last 14 days
- Been exposed to someone who is symptomatic or has tested positive
- A cough or fever
- Have recently been to an airport or other large gathering
Our goal is to minimize contact, to reduce the risk of exposure for everyone. As long as Dr. Green remains healthy, we will be able to provide the level of care that our clients have come to expect.
Please call us at 250.640.3784 if you have questions, concerns or would like to clarify our plan moving forward.
*At this time, we are continuing to provide Emergency Services for our current clients/patients. Livestock/Cattle will not see a change in emergency services. Sick calves can continue to be dropped off at the clinic. Equine and small ruminant patients are encouraged to visit us at the clinic. We have contact information for a horse trailer rental option, should you need it. Limited farm-call appointments are now available; keeping in mind that the wait may be lengthy for these appointments.
Thank you for understanding these changes. Stay safe and healthy!
Dr. Jodyne Green
We are a fully-equipped, ambulatory/mobile and clinic-based mixed animal practice, serving Prince George, BC and area.
We offer barn/farm call services, home euthanasia for both large and companion animals, small ruminant/equine haul-in appointments and large animal emergency services for current clients. *EMERGENCY SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR ACTIVE, CURRENT CLIENTS ONLY
Our patients include: cattle, sheep, goats, pigs (farm and pet), Sport horses, pleasure and companion horses, dogs, cats and a few chickens!
Green Mobile Veterinary Services is dedicated to providing the highest quality medical care.
Small animal services are limited to preventive care exams, vaccinations/de-worming and 'at home' euthanasia. We provide clients with preventative care products: vaccines, de-wormers, and nutritional supplements. We carry the Orijen Canine and Feline food products.
*WE DO NOT PROVIDE SMALL ANIMAL EMERGENCY SERVICES
*ACTIVE/CURRENT CLIENTS ARE THOSE WE HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST 18 MONTHS
*Appointment Cancellation Policy - 24 hours notice is required for all appointment cancellations. There will be a $50.00 cancellation fee for cancellations of less than 24 hours. Thank you.
Please send us a message or call us for an appointment.
For emergencies that occur outside business hours, please call and leave a detailed message with the operator.
829 5th Avenue, Prince George, British Columbia V2L 3K5, Canada
Closed for all Statutory Holidays